Falcon 700 MKII Sport & Race RIB
Meet “The Bullet“, the revamped Falcon 700 hybrid sport & race rib. The Falcon 700 rib is a race-bred performance rib like no other. Its design is a hybrid of racing & aeronautical technology; extremely smooth & fast and especially capable in rough seas. This fast and sleek RIB offers the best of both worlds: Despite its appearance, this race rib also gives you comfort, which makes it also very suitable for long distances.
MK II (also called MK2 or Mark2) represents a new and improved version of an existing concept: Revamped.
The Falcon 700 RIB combines a family rib and a race rib in one boat.
The hard nose not only gives the boat a fast look, it also provides extra storage facility and because of the hard nose, no damage can occur on the front tubes.
Standard very complete and ready to go:
- Bow locker
- Extended bow seats
- Removable sunbed
- Side-by-side console 751 with front seat
- Pilot seat, leanpost or 2 single jockey seats
- Rearbench with back support
- Splashwell with self bailer
- Batterybox with service hatches underneath splashwell
- Non-slip deck with 2 self bailers
- 150 ltr aluminium fuel tank
- Stainless Steel Skibar
- Manual trimtab set
- Seastar Pro hydraulic steering system >150 hp
- Battery & Batterybox
- Double action pump & Repairkit
- Lifejackets (6)
- Fire extinguisher & First aid kit
- Manual pressure gauge & Mooring lines